- Good points
- Low in sugar
- High in niacin
- High in phosphorus
- Very high in selenium
- High in vitamin B6
- Serving Size 241 g
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 333 Calories from Fat 128
- %Daily Value*
- Total Fat 14.2 g22%
- Saturated Fat 4.0g20%
- Trans Fat 0.0g
- Cholesterol 262mg87%
- Sodium 219mg9%
- Potassium 565mg16%
- Total Carbohydrates 3.1g1%
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g5%
- Sugars 1.4g
- Protein 45.8g
- Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 5%
- Calcium 7% Iron 15%
- Nutrition Grade B
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 Clear Inner Packet (2 servings) Miracle Noodle Dry Kanten Pasta
- 1/2 Chicken Breast Fillet (cooked) (Bell & Evans Grilled--or use drained and rinsed Canned Tuna or Chicken)
- 1 Small (44g) Hard-Boiled Egg
- 2 oz. (4 Tbs.) Diced Celery
- 1 oz. (28g) Kosher Dill Pickle (B&G Sandwich Topper--Kosher Dill Pickles)
- 1 Tbs (0.5g) Diced Scallions
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbs Low-Fat Mayonnaise Dressing (Hellmann's)
- 3-cup round plastic container with lid (Ziploc)
- Drop 1 Clear Inner Packet (2 Servings) Miracle Noodle Dry Kanten Pasta into very hot water.
- Stir with fork. Let sit. Stir again. Drain. Dry on Paper Towels. Put dried Kanten Pasta into 3-cup container.
- Microwave Chicken Breast Fillet (or use Canned Tuna or Canned Chicken). Add to container.
- Chop up 1 small hard-boiled egg. Add to container.
- Dice: Celery, Pickle, and Scallions. Add to container.
- Add in Black Pepper and Garlic Powder.
- Mix everything up. Add Low-Fat Mayonnaise Dressing.
- Mix again. Put lid on container.To allow flavors to meld: Refrigerate overnight, and enjoy the next day.
- Skip Pickle to lower sodium and/or use less mayonnaise-dressing.
- I use pre-cooked chicken and pre-hard-boiled eggs, and sometimes pre-washed and diced celery, so my prep time is about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prep Time would, of course, go up if you cook your own chicken and hard-boil your own eggs, and wash and chop your own celery.