- 1 large onion
- 3 bags Miracle Rice
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 tblsp chopped parsley, ( optional: save some fresh parsley to place around to decorate to serve)
- ½ cup Panco (or your choice) bread crumbs
- 3 tblsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt, dash paprika
- 6-8 Servings
- Rinse 3 bags of Miracle Rice as directed in strainer. Place in boiling water for 3 minutes. Place in warm frying pan for 3 minutes.
- Grate onion, cut up celery, mix all ingredients together.
- Season to taste.
- Place in pan in 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes
- Transfer to serving dish and decorate with parley and seasonings (paprika, garlic powder optional) when complete.
Any leftovers, you can enjoy hot or cold during the next 2 days!