Use Miracle Rice as a Pastini, Rice, or Orzo substitiute in any recipe that calls for those ingredients.
Calorie Free "Rice!" Yes, it's a Miracle. Now you know how we came up with the name!
Broaden your low calorie cooking skills by adding this to your repertoire of dishes, guilt-free!
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!