Miracle Noodle Penne has been years in the making. This shape takes low calorie cooking to a whole different level.
Imagine what sort of things you can do with Penne. How about a low carb Baked Penne or a Mac and Cheese? It's only 5 calories per serving!
It holds up great for a hearty Tuscan soup or just a plate of Penne Marinara. The hollow tube of our Penne allows it to hold sauce better than all of our other products and has been a favorite around our office so much so that we have to keep it under lock and key or we all end up eating at lunch! We know you will love this addition!!
It doesn't get much easier than this to prepare low-carb noodles:
- Cut bag of Miracle Noodles open with scissors and drain in colander/strainer for one minute in cool water.
- Lightly boil noodles for 2-3 minutes. But no more than 3 minutes!
- Drain noodles and dry roast them using no oil or spray in pan for 1 minute.
- After 1 minute, you should hear a squeaking noise. Don't worry! The noodles aren't being harmed. In fact, this means they are ready.
- Add a low-sugar sauce or stock to the finished noodles. Also add steamed, sauteed or lightly grilled veggies. Stir. Healthy noodle stir fry ready!